Mission and Campus Goals
South Knoll Elementary School creates an environment that educates and nurtures children in a way that meets the needs of every student so that they can become life-long learners and successful, contributing members of society.
- All students will successfully complete rigorous and relevant coursework that will prepare them for their future.
- Through increasing opportunities for choice, students will be able to customize learning opportunities to meet their unique needs and develop creative thinking.
- Provide a safe and supportive environment for all, with an emphasis on positive, strong, healthy relationships.
- Empower families and the community to be full partners in students’ educational success.
- Demonstrate accountability to our community by providing a quality education based on local standards, while meeting state and federal targets.